POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Behold the power of ... earphones? : Re: Behold the power of ... earphones? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Behold the power of ... earphones?
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 13 Nov 2008 23:15:46
Message: <491cfb72@news.povray.org>
I've been using some Sony (MDR 013) headphones that sound
great to me, but the cord is getting wonky and Sony doesn't make
them any more. I've been thinking to maybe get the iGrado
headphones, I don't want to get earbuds because I take them
on and off too often...

What brand earbud did you get? It's hard to get an idea of
how good something will sound from the internet, every
review is really an advert.